Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Paperwork Drama

My husband and I had to renew our home study paperwork and refile our international adoption request with the U.S. Unfortunately the information was sent in two different envelopes and of course only one was received. I received a curt email informing me of this from some official. After contacting our local agency and confirming the second package was sent FedEx, received in his office and signed for by someone, the officer basically told me he didn't have so we had send another one. I have a vision of our home study sitting on his desk under a pile of other FedEx envelopes and it is just too much trouble for him to look at the bottom of the pile. The whole adoption paperwork process is so daunting. It's amazing anyone gets anything. I did manage to get a copy of the curt email in the regular mail today on pink paper. So kind of him.

No comments: